Dissemination of Corporate Communications
Reference is made to the announcement of Lai Fung Holdings Limited (the “Company”) dated 23 December 2021 regarding the election of language and means of receipt of corporate communications (the "Announcement").
Pursuant to Rule 2.07A(1) of the Rules Governing the Listing of Securities on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited effective from 31 December 2023, and to the extent permitted under all applicable laws and regulations and the Company’s Second Amended and Restated Articles of Association, the Company will continue to send, mail, dispatch, issue, publish or otherwise make available all corporate communications (Note) to its shareholders using electronic means via the arrangements as set out in the Announcement until new arrangements are put in place for the dissemination of corporate communications.
To protect the environment and reduce carbon footprint, the Company will continue to make corporate communications available on the Company’s website at www.laifung.com and the website of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited at www.hkexnews.hk. Before the Company adopts any new arrangements on dissemination of corporate communications, the Company will send a one-time notification letter to its shareholders individually to inform them of the new arrangements.
Should you have any queries relating to the above arrangements, please contact the branch share registrar and transfer office of the Company in Hong Kong, Tricor Tengis Limited, at (852) 2980 1333 or send an email to
Note: Corporate communication(s) refer to any document(s) issued or to be issued by the Company for the information or action of holders of any of its securities or the investing public, including but not limited to (a) the directors’ report, its annual accounts together with a copy of the auditor’s report and, where applicable, its summary financial report; (b) the interim report and, where applicable, its summary interim report; (c) a notice of meeting; (d) a listing document; (e) a circular; and (f) a proxy form.
Contents above are in PDF format. Please download Acrobat Reader to viewget adobe
- 2022-06-20 Strategic Cooperation and Signing Ceremony of Lai Sun Group and Bauhinia Culture Group Co., Ltd
- 2022-06-01 Lai Sun Group joins hands with Zhuhai Duty Free Enterprises Group to support the industrial development of Hengqin and Macao
- 2021-03-12 HK$3,280 Million 5-Year Offshore Secured Term/Revolving Loan Facility and HK$692 Million equivalent 5-Year Onshore Secured Term Loan Facility
- 2021-01-29 HK$3,280 Million 5-Year Offshore Secured Term/Revolving Loan Facility and HK$706 Million equivalent 5-Year Onshore Secured Term Loan Facility
- 2019-12-09 Novotown celebrates highly-anticipated grand opening Encouraging guests to set off their “Infinite innovation, be anything you imagine”